Body Mind Spirit is Scandinavia’s largest holistic meeting arena. The festival is an important social meetup for everyone interested in holistic health and personal growth. A place for exploring and sharing wisdom and knowledge on body, mind and spirit.
As one of our 250 exhibitors you become a part of our attractive exhibiton and market place.
You are also welcome to give a talk or a workshop at the festival.
Spa & wellness
Creativity & learning
Stand prices excl. VAT
4 sqm, incl. corner wall, sign, table, 2 chairs, electricity NOK 5.500
8 sqm, incl. back wall, sign, table, 2 chairs and electricity NOK 9.350
16 sqm, incl. frame, sign, table, 2 chairs and electricity NOK 15.500
Please contact us for a noncommittal offer if you would like a size that differs from the standard sizes.
Some of this year’s highlights:
- PULS-Yngvar Andersen og Liv Loftesnes, effective workouts and the talk: «The best things in life are not things»
- Funkygine, Jørgine Vasstrand, «Strong exterior, strong interior», talk and workout
- Ole Petter Hjelle, doctor and brain scientist named one of the year’s «fantastic communicators» by the newspaper Morgenbladet in 2016
- Vibeke Klemetsen, yoga teacher
- Guro Hoftun Gjerstad, author, on parenting teenagers
- Linn Stokke, mindfulness and yoga for the nervous system
- Ine Wigernæs, former top athlete and researcher on food and activity
- Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng from Soulspring, tools for intuitive people
- Gry Hammer, winner of the Blog of the Year by Matprisen 2017
- Per Anders Nordengen, on mental health and how to charge the life batteries
- Carin Sagen, psychologist and known from the radio program Kjærlighetspodden, on relationships and love
- Lilli Bendriss, one of the most well known mediums in Norway
- Maja Thune, founder of Love as Medicine
- Anne-Kristine Augestad, medium known from Norwegian and Swedish television
- Cecilie Ystenes Myhre, one of Norway’s most wellknown cognitive trainers
+47 997 08 158